Combined Meeting Room AB
Room Setups Available
This multipurpose meeting space is excellent for large scale town halls, chamber luncheons, and other large events and performances.
The following rules are governed by the City of Broken Bow on the use of designated public meeting rooms at the Johnson Hall Section of the Broken Bow Public Library Building.
- When not required for the library or City of Broken Bow, the meeting facilities are available to the public. Use for commercial or private social purposes is not permitted.
- The meeting facilities may not be reserved more than three (3) months in advance on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Meetings must be open to the public.
- An authorized representative of a group must sign an agreement accepting responsibility for the group’s use of the facility and agreeing to comply with the policy.
- Meeting rooms are available seven days a week from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Meeting facilities must be scheduled during regular library hours. The library is your point of contact for scheduling, arranging for keys, signing of the agreement, and questions related to the meeting facilities.
Equipped with kitchenette
Projector available upon request with laptop hookups
Surround sound audio system
Seating available for up to 90.